Why Fibre Cement For External Cladding?
When you’re actively on site building a house or commercial project you don’t want to spend valuable time only to end up with a result that your client is unhappy with. You want a beautiful build that is right the first time, without expensive refitting. Don’t risk wasting your time, money and reputation by using substandard or unproven products.
When you need to achieve an exacting look that is tough and resilient, consider fibre cement external cladding. With James Hardie® fibre cement, Big River has the materials you need for any exterior cladding job. We have both contemporary and classic product lines suitable for any renovation or new home build.
Showing all 3 results
Great Looks, Great Performance
External cladding is an important element for any project. It is what the world sees; the first and last impression for every building. Selecting a product that performs well and, equally, is a visual testament to the quality of work you do is key to keeping your phone ringing and your boys busy. It is also the component that must stand up to the elements and protect your customer’s homes for years to come. Making the right decision has never been easier.
James Hardie® fibre cement has:
- The durability and strength to withstand years of abuse from the weather
- The thermal efficiency to help save on heating and cooling while contributing to a comfortable home temperature all year round.
- Multiple options for texturing and styles, giving your customers greater choice and allowing personality and character to help achieve the right look for any style of home.
- Non-diminishing product warranties* and up to 15 years with select brands of paint.
- Comes pre-primed, ready to paint; saving you on installation times.
*When installed and maintained correctly and to the extent set out in James Hardie’s published literature at the time of installation.
Get in Touch
Looking for external cladding that looks good and will last for years to come? Want a modern, intelligent finish to your build? Contact your local Big River branch or request a quote for your project.